Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thank You Mr. Lipton

I love the show Inside the Actors Studio. I wish I had the talent to act, just so I could be invited by James Lipton to be on the show.

At the end of every show, just before he turns the guest over to his students, he uses the famous Bernard Pivot questionnaire to find out more about the guest of the day. I love the questions, and I thought that, since it does not look like I will have the chance to talk to Mr. Lipton or Mr. Pivot any time soon, I would just answer the questions anyway.

Here is more than you probably wanted to know:

1. What is your favorite word?

Discombobulated -- Just like to say it.

2. What is your least favorite word?

Hate -- Very little is worth the power and emotion this word carries.

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

The pure sounds of happiness. My brother Mike has the best giggle when he gets going, and there is a sparkle and light that both my Dad and my Husband get in their eyes when they are just getting ready to cut loose with a genuine smile and laugh. That look and those sounds . . .It may as well be opera.

4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

Sounds of pain and despair, and anything that even resembles abuse of an innocent being. Nothing makes me lower than to see someone hurt that which is innocent and unconditionally loving.

5. What sound or noise do you love?

Good Music and Loud Laughter.

6. What sound or noise do you hate?

The sounds of utter despair and sadness.

7. What is your favorite curse word?

Lord forgive me for what I am about to type . . .Rusty C#nt Bucket F%$&ing A$$ Headed Hole.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

Actor or Teacher.

9. What profession would you not like to do?

Veterinarian -- I cannot even face the thought of dogs or horses or any of my favorite animals in pain and there is no way I could put an animal I knew down.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

First off, yes there is a God and yes there is a heaven. And yes, I cannot wait to see it and all my family again someday.

When I get to the gates, I hope to be greeted simply with "Welcome Home."

No comments:

Post a Comment